To help ensure your wedded bliss and that you don’t end up with three woks, a well-planned wedding registry could do the trick…or at least help.
On the practical side, if you don’t already have any of these items in your kitchen, you really may want to consider adding them to your wedding registry:
- An air fryer or toaster oven will bring tasty treats to the perfect crisp.
- Whether you prefer healthy kale smoothies or frozen margarita weekends (or both), a blender is a great addition.
- You will need a good knife set (NO, not for the bad days – jk!) for each chopping, slicing and dicing application and a kitchen dinner set to make kitchen prep more enjoyable.
- Whether it is a one-and-done or eight-cup variety, a coffee maker is a must if you have a coffee lover in the house.
Ok, so on to comfort, entertaining and even adventure…
- Cozy, quality bed linens are definitely a must.
- How about a barbeque set or patio furniture for when you move the fun outdoors?
- There are elegant candlesticks, photo frames and wireless speakers to be had.
- Wall art can personalize your home together.
- Wine glasses, champagne flutes and anything else you choose to set a beautiful table are also an excellent choice for your registry.
- Want to maintain your sense of adventure and fuel more fun times? If you like to camp, camping equipment isn’t off the table.
Here’s another thought. No one wants to go into debt before their marriage even starts, so how about a contribution toward your honeymoon or new home deposit fund?
Been together forever and don’t really need anything? A donation to your favorite charity is another excellent wedding registry option, because what better way to pay tribute to an affair of the heart than by supporting a cause that is near and dear to your heart?